Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Art of Avatar book signing event!!!



I just got back from an amazing evening standing in on a Q & A session and book signing event with the industries leading concept designers! I drove up to Alhambra and went into the Nucleus Gallery on Main Street where I was amazed to find out that tonight, in that gallery was going to be a panel of artists who worked on James Cameron's "Avatar". I instantly grabbed the nearest copy of the book and stood next to about a hundred people awaiting the entrance of who I could only hope to be the best of the best.

The panel consisted of Steve Messing (Alice and Wonderland), Ben Proctor (Transformers), Daphne Yap, Ryan Church (Star Wars Ep 2 and 3), Neville Page (Star Trek and Cloverfield), Dylan Cole (Lord of the Rings), James Clyne (War of the Worlds), and Alex Alvarez (owner of The Gnomon School of visual effects). I was beyond stoaked to be a part of this evening.

All signed my book and were extremely easy to talk to. Pretty damn amazing!

1 comment:

Colo said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, your work is very good, the characters, the colors ... are great. Sorry about my English.

until the next visit.

Saludos y suerte